Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a certification course designed by ISACA (Information Audit and Control Association) for IT auditors, audit managers, consultants and security professionals among others.
This globally recognized course can be taken up by someone who is looking for a new career opportunity or someone who wants to grow within the organization they are working in. The course focuses on improving the applicant’s knowledge in 5 domains.
The course is divided into 5 domains as following:
- Information System Auditing Process
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems, Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience
- Protection of Information Assets
|Number of Questions||150|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Duration of Exam||240 minutes|